The value creation playbook for today’s businesses
More information about Real Deals Value Creation 2023 will be announced shortly
The 4th annual Real Deals Value Creation Conference took place on 3 November at The King’s Fund in London. This one day event brought together an elite group of value creators across Europe to exchange views and discuss opportunities and latest value creation strategies.
Topics discussed included:
- Best practices in private equity portfolios
- The impact of rising interest rates and inflation
- Implementing ESG strategies that drive value
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Using digital operating models and outsourcing functions
Value creation in the private equity space has had to evolve and while the industry has progressed, so too have the challenges it faces. Industry experts joined us on 3 November for panel discussions, interviews, roundtables, networking and debates.
Key takeaways included:
- How to consider value creation during due diligence processes
- Stay ahead of and tackle disruptive forces for portfolio companies
- Embed a value creation leadership style going far beyond traditional and functional management
- Methods for assessing the levels of upside within a business
- Understanding the key principles that underpin value creation
- Cyber security- a key aspect in terms of value preservation
- How digital transformation can increase profitability and reveal untapped potential
- Leveraging technologies such as data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet of things (IoT), among others.
Real Deals’ Value Creation Conference provided a platform for leading experts by sharing insights, discussing strategy and forthcoming trends.
The event brought together key figures making value creation a firm priority. From operating partners and portfolio management teams to senior management looking to refine value creation strategies and ready their portfolio for an exciting future.
Senior value creation professionals
and industry experts in private industry
joined us to:
- Gain actionable insight from industry leaders
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Build relationships and exchange best practices
- Hear the latest trends in private equity value creation
In order to enquire after your 2023 event pass and benefit from our exclusive super early bird offers, register your interest or email email@example.com for more information.
Violette joined LDC in 2017 and is passionate about the role businesses can play to support a more sustainable and equitable future. She has played a leading role in developing LDC’s ESG strategy and supporting its portfolio companies to further advance their own strategies and reporting.
Violette also has extensive experience in supporting growth through digital technology and data driven solutions. She joined LDC from McDonald’s, where she was digital marketing director for Europe. She provides support to the LDC portfolio to unlock value creation opportunities from digital transformation.
Violette holds an MBA from Essec Business School Paris.
Puma Private Equity
Senior Associate - Data Science
Senior Associate - Data Science
Karl currently works in the Value Creation team of Bregal Milestone. His role is to lead Bregal Milestone’s Data Science capabilities, both to enhance the firm’s sourcing capabilities through a data-driven approach, and to support Bregal’s portfolio companies with data and analytics to generate value.
Prior to joining Bregal, Karl spent several years working as a Lead Product Manager / Data Analyst at Boston Consulting Group (Gamma), building data strategies and analytics solutions for clients in the EMEA and APAC region.
Before that, Karl was a Senior Data Analyst at Deloitte, where he helped develop a Data Analytics function in the Financial Division of the firm. He has also worked at Walmart (US) for two years, where he led end-to-end analytics projects around store remodels, merchandising initiatives, demand forecasting and other ad-hoc projects that led to +$7M in savings.
Karl holds a M.Eng in Industrial Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley and a B.S in Industrial Engineering at the University of Miami.
AnaCap Financial Partners
Valerie is a Director in the Operations team with AnaCap Financial Partners, a private equity firm specialising in the financial services sector. Prior to AnaCap, she was an Associate Partner at Oliver Wyman as a management consultant specialising in risk management within the European financial services sector. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In her spare time, she enjoys running ultra marathons and spending time with her family.