1st - 2nd November 2023, London
The 5th annual Real Deals Value Creation Conference will take place on the 1st - 2nd November in London. This two day event will bring together an elite group of value creators from across Europe to exchange views, discuss opportunities and latest value creation strategies.
- How to use and combine technologies to create more efficient processes
- Getting the best out of your management teams - from onboarding to ongoing support and training
- Implementing dynamic pricing strategies that reflect the changes in the current economic climate
- Improving organisational resilience and early identification of risks that could impact on value creation
- Building a high performance culture - managing messaging and change
- Learn about the latest value creation trends from 40+ of the most influential industry speakers
- Compare your value creation strategies with like-minded private equity professionals, fund managers and operating partners
- Network with leading experts to understand their focus, helping you adjust your strategies to keep pace with the latest tech innovations
Real Deals’ Value Creation Conference provides a platform for leading experts to share insights, discuss strategies and forthcoming trends.
The event will bring together key figures who are making value creation a firm priority. From operating partners and portfolio management teams to senior management looking to refine value creation strategies and ready their portfolio for an exciting future.
In order to enquire after your 2023 event pass and benefit from our exclusive super early bird offers, register your interest or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.